A
 
Web www.artsmart.co.za
A R T S M A R T
arts news from kwazulu-natal

miscellaneous news
www.artsmart.co.za
enquiries@artsmart.co.za
 A current news
crafts - dance - drama - film & tv - literature
music - supper theatre - visual arts
miscellaneous news - festivals
letters to the editor
home page
archives A
crafts - dance - drama - film & tv - literature
music - supper theatre - visual arts
miscellaneous news - festivals
 

NB: as of 23 September 2008, all new artSMart articles are being published on the site news.artsmart.co.za.

FLAVOURS OF DURBAN (article first published : 2004-09-7)

Flavours of Durban is a culinary delight featuring delicacies from all corners of KZN. The public will have an opportunity to taste test the various foods available and will also be able to purchase their favourite items. This year Flavours will incorporate arts and crafts from various crafters around KZN. 75% of the area will be focusing on the foods and the other 25% will focus on arts.

Flavours of Durban forms part of Celebrate Durban and will be situated in Albert Park, next to the Tropicale Restaurant. There is no charge for the public to enter in and the event runs from September 24 to 26.

The main highlight will be situated in the middle of the food court and will host a variety of cooking competitions and displays from various chefs. Flavours will be the only area available for the public to purchase refreshments and snacks.




 A current news
crafts - dance - drama - film & tv - literature
music - supper theatre - visual arts
miscellaneous news - festivals
letters to the editor
home page
archives A
crafts - dance - drama - film & tv - literature
music - supper theatre - visual arts
miscellaneous news - festivals
a co-production by caroline smart services and .durbanet. site credits
copyright © subsists in this page. all rights reserved. [ edit ] copyright details  artsmart